Shopify Updating Inventory 400 Bad Request
I have a simple item in Shopify that I want to update with XML. Here is what I am sending to Shopify:
<product> <id type="integer">6620419777</id> <title>Test</title> <inventory-management>shopify</inventory-management> <inventory-quantity type="integer">4</inventory-quantity> </product>
I get back "The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request." Any ideas?
The inventory qty belongs to the product variant. Even products that don't have variants actually have one variant, it's just not visible in the admin.
Relevant documentation: https://help.shopify.com/api/reference/product_variant
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → French Characters from MySQL database to PHP with XML eport fail
- → How do I get JUnit XML output from Jest?
- → Wordpress Sitemap XML Error while using with Custom Permalinks
- → XMLHttpRequest cannot load file:///C:/
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → Your Sitemap does not contain any URLs. Please validate and resubmit your Sitemap?
- → Multi level html drop-down from XML
- → I have sitemap.xml but many SEO audit websites say I don't have...what is the fix?
- → Shopify Updating Inventory 400 Bad Request
- → Update order with basket xml
- → Is it valid to add categories to sitemap.xml?
- → Sitemap Generator detect Only Home Page and also screaming frog detects only homepage