Shopify ThemeKit - Need Help Deploying A Folder
I'm using Shopify's Debut theme and want to work locally. ThemeKit is installed and works perfectly when I run the command in terminal to "theme watch" to automatically update my theme files. A "fonts" folder with all its files was added locally and I would like to upload that. I turned off "theme watch" and ran this command "theme deploy --nodelete" and also tried this "theme deploy --nodelete fonts", but the folder isn't uploading. What am I doing wrong?
You can't add additional folders in the Shopify file structure.
I assume that you add it in the
assets folder. There shouldn't be any folders there, only files.
Your file structure should like this:
- assets - config - layout - locales - sections - snippets - template - customers
No additional folders should be present in any of the above ones or outside of them.
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → Shopify's 'slate' package not running after installation
- → Shopify ThemeKit - Need Help Deploying a Folder
- → AWS Iam commands, Working correct in terminal and not working in Laravel/PHP AWS SDK
- → Error: Cannot resolve module 'style-loader'
- → Vagrant is not picking up laravel/homestead box
- → How to check routes with unit testing on Laravel5
- → Downloading Themes for Shopify Local Development
- → webpack-dev-server - Browser not refreshing
- → Laravel artisan wamp CLI
- → --allow-live terminal command for shopify development
- → Cannot create cache directory .. or directory is not writable. Proceeding without cache in Laravel
- → Prevent Page Load on Jquery Form Submit with None Display Button