Shopify Script Tags Create Method Does Not Show Response In A Console
I am attempting to make a Shopify app using shopify-node-app.I have done all initial setup for making an app.I have done with setting-up App-Proxy.I have started with the Script Tag which is necessary part on making an app.I am using shopify-api-node to create ScriptTag
create method and the code is below.
I do not see any
scriptTag in an console.
I need to Check whether I am calling this function passing the params. I am adding scriptTag as 3rd param but also hard-coding it in function.
What I needs to do here ?
1) Do I needs to hit any specific url to see the
2) Can anyone able to explain last two statement above with my same code ?
The above code was perfect.I have to stop and restart server app, unless you use nodemon which is not currently. Also I uninstall and reinstall app in demo store. Since afterAuth is called once after installation. So any code changes in afterAuth, registerWebhook, registerScriptTag will need uninstall and install.
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error