Shopify REST API: Send Invoice With A Specific Locale
In shopify, when you buy from a translated storefront, you automatically get the invoice in the correct language.
I want to achieve the same thing with the Shopify REST APIs. Unfortunately, the API documentation doesn't show anything to set the locale.
How can I specify a locale when sending an invoice with Shopify REST API?
After months of digging and no support feedback of any kind of Shopify devs, the answer at this date is now clear:
This is simply not possible
If you need this kind of feature you need to implement in your site email generations.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation