Shopify Product Images Of An Order Items
I want to show the images of products in an order for the plugin I'm developing. But with the response returned for orders(from shopify admin API), in it line_items doesn't contain a product object or any other object that have the link for shopify cdn link of a product image, but the product id.
What I'm planning now is to call the admin api again with product id to get images which looks costly as I have to do it to all the items in an order and do that for all orders.
My question is whether any other way to derive the cdn link for product image given the product id or what could be the best approach for this?
Thanks in advance.
Let check the shopify Product API Docs. You can get a list of products by Product API, which is not costly.
Get a list of specific products GET /admin/products.json?ids=632910392,921728736
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation