Shopify Product API (custom Fields)
I've been exploring the Shopify Products API, specifically the return of GET /admin/products.json
And I can't find any return of custom fields in the Response that's provided in the documentation. Is this usually provided in the API and is nested in the JSON, or do you have to do a bit of relational digging to find the custom fields? Thanks in advance.
Metafields are the closest thing that Shopify has to custom fields on products. If you're using the REST API, you'll have to make a separate call to the Metafields API to fetch them. You can retrieve products and their metafields in one call using the new admin GraphQL API.
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Getting Comments of comments Facebook API
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Laravel - input request handling for global pagination
- → Redux: Using async middlewares vs dispatching actions on success functions
- → Facebook Developer API in reactjs code
- → Multiple Components Using One Store
- → Good solution to work with rest-api like SPA with redux?
- → Facebook PHP SDK - Graph Error "Authorization code has been used" on page refresh
- → Status of AudioWorkerNode in Web Audio API
- → CORS missmatch because of http