Shopify - Partial SKU Search
I'm wanting to be able to have the search functionality to be able to do the following
Example Product SKU: DPT10203
At the moment, if you search DPT10203, it will appear in the search results page with the product, but I'm wanting to be able to search for 10203 and have it search and match it to the characters in the SKU, and display on the search results.
Anybody got any ideas?
Have a look at Algolia Search app.
It will fetch you result with great speed and with most relevant and fuzzy search.
- → Declare an array variable to the controller/component [Laravel, October CMS]
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → Throttling dispatch in redux producing strange behaviour
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Laravel 5 - Elasticquent / ElasticSearch Missing404Exception with (Re)Mapping
- → List of react-native StyleSheet properties and options
- → Elasticsearch aggregate function error on laravel
- → Access ES aggregation bucket list objects in laravel
- → Creating indexes for Elasticquent in Laravel
- → search array without duplicates React.js
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → concat ' in JS Code (Jquery)
- → searchByQuery function returns only 10 rows