Shopify - How To Make Google Analytics Load After Page Load?
I am working on shopify project for fist time. My Task is to make google analytics load after a page load. Is it doable? if Yes will it impact on analytic behavour?
You can do this using Google Tag Manager and triggering the Analytics tag on page load.
This is not recommended because you may have lost sessions compared to having it run when the GTM loads and consequently less reliable metrics.
- → How can I catch outbound link click on an Angular 1.x website?
- → How to recover my website page ranking, after using google analytics?
- → How to make onclick event works via Jquery
- → Does Google Analytics emit an event when they are set up?
- → GA / GTM Enhanced Ecommerce | Measuring Product & Product Details Impressions
- → Integrating GTM with Shopify
- → Liferay and Google Tag Manager implementation
- → Google Tag Manager - click on link with specific text
- → Shopify - How to make google analytics load after page load?
- → how do I turn off google analytics while using angulartics
- → Fetch Google Analytics Data from Multiple Websites - Laravel