Shopify - Hidden Properties['...'] In /cart/add Form Are Visible In Shopping Cart
<form action="/cart/add"> I am using
<input type="hidden" name="properties[myId]" />
to add some technical ID's to the product which I then read using a hook when the product is purchased. It is all working fine except that my hidden inputs are visible in the cart (and it doesn't look very good). Is there a way to add properties which do not appear in the product description in the shopping cart but are still part of the item properties?
Placing an underscore at the beginning of the name hides the property:
<input type="hidden" name="properties[_myId]" />
Note: while this is true for most themes I have seen some themes where this is not respected... to be used with caution.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation