Shopify : Errors: [API] This Action Requires Merchant Approval For Write_themes Scope
I am new to Shopify and I'm trying to setup Shopify themekit locally.
I have created an private app and setup my store, but while trying to access store using theme kit I get this error:
Errors: [API] This action requires merchant approval for write_themes scope.
Private apps have limited permissions like public apps do. You can fix your app's permissions by opening the private apps section of the admin and tapping on the name of your app.
Scroll down to the section labelled
ADMIN API PERMISSIONS and tap on
▼ Review disabled Admin API permissions. Set
Theme templates and theme assets to
Read and write and then save and it should work.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation