Shopify Embedded App - Need To Get List Of Orders
I have initialized a Shopify Embedded App. How do I get data (for example the data accessed at /admin/orders.json)? Since I am already in the store's domain at this point can I call the URL directly, or do I need to make a call to my web server, which will in turn call the api? If I am meant to call my own server how am I meant to handle security (i.e. how do I know that the request is legit)?
Access-Control-Allow-Origin header in Shopify's response. For example in Chrome console you'll see an error like this:
This is the result of same-origin policy, a security mechanism implemented in all major browsers.
So you first need to call your server and then make a call to the Shopify API. You can ensure that the request from your app is legit by verifying the HMAC that Shopify appends as a query param.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation