Shopify Customize Order Export Csv File
I am trying to create a custom order export csv file from
Shopify. I want customer id to be included in
shopify-exported-csv-file for order.
Can I customize shopify csv export ?
Not Possible. I had a discussion with
Shopify support and they said it is a good feature for future. But right now, you can't customize the export of csv in
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation