Shopify Custom Form
I need to create custom form in shopify eshop and the data send via external API. Is there some way how to do that? Or is there some way how to store the custom data and then access it via private app? Thanks a lot!
This really depends on what data you are trying to collect. If you are just trying to collect standard customer info you can create your own form in .liquid and have a webhook forward the info to zapier or create a private app key/pwd and use the Shopify api to pull information.
If you want more arbitrary information you can create or use an app that allows you to create a form and then process that form's responses.
I have a forms app in development that allows you to create a form and use an api to pull data from form submissions or have the form response sent as a JSON email body. (https://knightsofthenet.herokuapp.com/questionnaire/)
Some of the competition will just email the response in their own format and then you have to parse that response (in the past I've done that with mail gun and a node app. This would be a good use case for SES and AWS Lambda as well.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation