Shopify Button Not Working
I am having a problem getting the add to cart button to work. Not sure, what portion of code is causing this problem. However, is the link with the issue: https://barkerbespoke.com/collections/tie-collection/products/black-wool
What do you suggest?
On theme.scss.css find class .controlls and decrease z-index to 99 and add this css to this class:
Hope this help you.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM