Shopify App Showing Request Blocked By An Extension
I have deployed my nodejs app on aws ec2 and its working fine while I am using it on the browser normally. But when I am accessing it from inside my Shopify app then it is showing that the request has been blocked by an extension. I tried to access it in incognito mode also but got the same result.
Can someone please help.
Shopify blocks all http requests. You may want to check if you are loading any URL in http
AWS provides secure URLs. Find it and use it instead!
- → AWS SDK with Lumen
- → Using AWS Certificate with a parked domain for a shopify store
- → laravel or AWS don't detect my https
- → S3 putObject callback not returning expected objects
- → Amazon S3 image hosting with Shopify
- → Redirection to https not working using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- → Shopify app showing request blocked by an extension
- → AWS Iam commands, Working correct in terminal and not working in Laravel/PHP AWS SDK
- → Violates the following Content Security Policy directive: *** in Shopify
- → AWS S3 cannot delete objects in bucket via PHP SDK
- → Laravel s3 multiple buckets
- → AWS IoT private.pem.key doesn't exist
- → Supervise queue in laravel 5.1