Shopify App Is Not Working In Express Node Js
I am developing a shopify app in express nodejs. I have created installation process of app successfully in express nodejs. After app installation, When I have opened the app then I have getting an error of iframe in shopify admin section. Here's the screen shot:-
Also, it said 'Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension'. This issue comes into Google chrome browser. I have also checked in firefox browser. In firefox, it will works fine and shows me two warning that are:- 1. Content Security Policy: Directive ‘child-src’ has been deprecated. Please use directive ‘worker-src’ to control workers, or directive ‘frame-src’ to control frames respectively. 2. Content Security Policy: Ignoring ‘x-frame-options’ because of ‘frame-ancestors’ directive.
Mainly, it is not working on google chrome.
Please help me regarding this.
You need to include app.js provided by shopify if you haven't included it yet.
In your head section of html, add this
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error