Shopify API - Select All The Customer Based On Tags?
We have defined all the customers in our shopify store with different tags like "Price Level 1", "Price Level 2", "Price Level 3" ---- so on till "Price Level 16" and new customer are without any tag. Through the shopify API I want to fetch customers based on there tag, I tried different URL
https://apikey:[email protected]/admin/customers.json?tags:Price Level 1 https://apikey:[email protected]/admin/customers.json?tags="Price Level 1" https://apikey:[email protected]/admin/customers.json?query=Price Level 1
but all the URL give me the same Result i.e customer with any tag. Please guide me with the best way through which I can fetch the customer based on exact tag name and also how can I fetch the customer without any tag.
To apply a query you need to use the search endpoint:
Note when your tags have spaces you have to include quotes in the query. If you are using Node then the easiest way to get this is
escape("'Price Level 1'");
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Getting Comments of comments Facebook API
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Laravel - input request handling for global pagination
- → Redux: Using async middlewares vs dispatching actions on success functions
- → Facebook Developer API in reactjs code
- → Multiple Components Using One Store
- → Good solution to work with rest-api like SPA with redux?
- → Facebook PHP SDK - Graph Error "Authorization code has been used" on page refresh
- → Status of AudioWorkerNode in Web Audio API
- → CORS missmatch because of http