Shopify API Call From App Proxy Controller
I need to make an API call from the Proxy App Controller. I know I need to retrieve my Session from Database after the User has Installed the APP, but I don't know how to do it?
I have a Rails / Heroku APP.
Every call from Shopify to your Proxy Endpoint provides security data you use to validate the call. You use that data to figure out who is calling. Since you're given the "Who", use that to open up a Session valid to make API calls for "Who" is calling. That is pretty much spelled out in the documentation on validating App Proxy calls, which are validated the same as Webhook calls, another source of info for you if you find yourself lost.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?