Shopify After APP Installation In Store / Show Iframe To Every Client Without Login
After I installed my APP in Google Chrome, I noticed that if I open the Store in Safari, It show a Install the APP page in my Iframe. I don't want my clients to see that Installation Process. If someone Installed the APP in the Store, I want to check if the Store has Installed the APP and show the Iframe without authentication.
The Iframe query the Price of the Product with Heroku to another API. I use Rails, as shown in the 5 minute APP.
See this image showing the message:
and this one without (desired):
If an iframe works (your information is scrictly informational) then its src attribute should be to a root relative proxy url. The application proxy can return liquid that Shopify will interpret for you.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?