Shopify Activate Account Email
Is there a way to specify URL for the "activate account" button? I would like the link to point to my own custom storefront.
their api does not list any type of URL redirect option
You would be better off by letting Shopify handle the account activation as normal, while you, clever of all clever ones, have your little secure private App waiting in the background to deal with this.
You listen for customer updates which Shopify will send your endpoint URL whenever they happen. You inspect your customer status, and if it is activated for the first time, you can send them flowers, or toot a horn, or do whatever needs doing. Simple, and you'd be using Shopify the way they meant you to use it.
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?