Shopify Accessing Back End Controllers
Is it possible to access back end of shopify?
I am thinking of doing some interfaces including some API rest calls, depending from information gotten I need to make logic so it would change depending on results.
Is it possible to access back end controllers, models, etc.. So I could handle the data before outputting it? I am little bit familiar with apps of shopify, however, did not see a way to achieve something I want. Correct me if I am wrong or lead me toward right road.
No. You cannot access the back end of Shopify. Instead, as a developer, you can request API access to a store, and code up response end points to requests from the admin. At one point ShopifyFD was a nifty Chrome based plugin that worked itself into the admin JS to offer up extra functionality, but you probably don't want to go there.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation