Sharing A Domain Name With Shopify And HTML/CSS
Am I able to host both a Shopify store and a .NET Application on the same domain name? I would like to use some more advanced pages and graphics in my store that I don't think shopify allows.
You're are free to use subdomains as you wish. So you could setup links to:
With Shopify running your store as https://myshop.com
You can use an App Proxy to do front-end to your back-end securely too. That might be all you need. Check it out.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working