Sharepoint- Inserting In A List Subfolder
How can I insert a list item in a folder within a list, using list web services (UpdateListItem).
The breadcrumb of the folder would be something like this. [My site] > [My list] > [My sub folder]
I have tried with a CAML like this:
<Batch PreCalc="TRUE" OnError="Continue" RootFolder="/Lists/MyList/MySubFolder"> <Method ID="1" Cmd="New"> <Field Name="Title">Gent</Field> <Field Name="PostalCode">9000</Field> <Field Name="TelephoneZone">09</Field> </Method> </Batch>
I am getting as response: Invalid URL value.
**If I remove the RootFolder attribute it works fine, but the item gets inserted outside the folder.
The "RootFolderAttribute" should not be RootFolder="/Lists/MyList/MySubFolder" but "/sites/MySite/Lists/MyList/MySubfolder"
Could solved it thanks to a tool named u2u CAML Query Builder.
- → Licensing system for client side code web application
- → Can ASP.NET AJAX partial rendering work inside a SharePoint 2007 application page?
- → Windows Sharepoint Services (WSS) and Forms Authentication - Passing those credentials to other ASP.NET Forms Authentication Apps
- → Bypass invalid SSL certificate errors when calling web services in .Net
- → Errors creating WebPart subclass in another assembly
- → Do I have to use InfoPath forms for every task within a SharePoint workflow?
- → How do I check if a Sharepoint Document Library has the Require Approval flag set, using the Sharepoint API?
- → Jquery - JS Clear table before new search, whitin function or out?
- → Automatically open Office add-in on SharePoint Online
- → Knockout unable to process binding in a specific function
- → Reformat list to grouped structure