SharePoint Default Styles
I'm building a custom web part for SharePoint and I'm trying to use the default styles so when people theme the site, it will theme with it.
I've found a couple of decent sites that show the different styles like: http://www.sharepointcustomization.com/resources/tipstricks/wss_cssguide.htm
but I'm looking for something that has better examples. Specifically, I'm looking for a good table style that I can add.
Does anyone know of a site that shows the different SharePoint CSS styles with examples?
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?