Sharepoint Blog: Enable/disable Comments Regarding Field Value Of Posts
I need to enable/disable post comments regarding the value of a new field in Post list. I don't see how to do this... Any ideas?
Why is there an error when converts to XSLT? Is possible to get the querystring to do this?
I don't think you'll be able to get that level of control with the standard blog component. Should be reasonably easy to implement using CKSEBE though.
Easiest method I can think of within the standard blog is to use jQuery to hide the comment form - that way you only need to get the value of the field appearing somewhere on the page.
- → Licensing system for client side code web application
- → Can ASP.NET AJAX partial rendering work inside a SharePoint 2007 application page?
- → Windows Sharepoint Services (WSS) and Forms Authentication - Passing those credentials to other ASP.NET Forms Authentication Apps
- → Bypass invalid SSL certificate errors when calling web services in .Net
- → Errors creating WebPart subclass in another assembly
- → Do I have to use InfoPath forms for every task within a SharePoint workflow?
- → How do I check if a Sharepoint Document Library has the Require Approval flag set, using the Sharepoint API?
- → Jquery - JS Clear table before new search, whitin function or out?
- → Automatically open Office add-in on SharePoint Online
- → Knockout unable to process binding in a specific function
- → Reformat list to grouped structure