Settings_schema.json In Shopify - Adding And Deleting Fields
I have a
settings_schema.json file in a Shopify store that contains data pertaining to text fields for a Q&A type section of the site. A snippet of the file is below:
"label": "Shopping Question Dropdown 1"
"label": "Shopping Answer Dropdown 1"
...and so on
I want to use this file to populate a jQuery based dropdown menu - is it possible to add a parameter in this file to give the CMS user an option to add/delete fields?
My preliminary research has lead me here: https://help.shopify.com/themes/development/theme-editor/settings-schema which sadly doesn't indicate that there is an add/delete feature for textareas but was curious if anyone here has done a workaround for this.
Further investigation reveals that a section needs to be created, and you need to use blocks.
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → when i send data with ajax(jquery) i don't find the values in controller without form in laravel 5.1
- → DropzoneJS & Laravel - Output form validation errors
- → Knockout JS - How to return empty strings for observable fields
- → How to replace *( in a string
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Sent Variable to Controller via Ajax in Blade
- → AJAX folder path issue
- → KNockout JS - Automatic reload of ajax call