Setting Meta Field Value To Integer Using The Bulk Editor
So basically as the title states I am trying to set the value of a meta field to an integer using the bulk editor.
The blog post I found on how to use the bulk editor for meta fields (https://www.shopify.com.au/partners/blog/53573123-secrets-of-the-shopify-bulk-editor) uses the following example to create a new metafield with a value that is a string but from what I can see there do not provide any examples for integers:
I've tried simply changing the :string part to :integer and :int but that didn't work.
I've searched around the internet and can't find any solutions, so I thought I would try here. thanks!
Reading those documents is seems like this shortcut method uses the word number.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation