SetAttribute For Existing Object Laravel
I have some data that I want to return, and to those data I want to add another array (array with info that I get from storage). What I need, is to add that array to existing response.
Method Illuminate\Http\JsonResponse::setAttribute does not exist."
$contractFile =; array_push($contractFile, [ 'contract_id' => $contract_id, 'order_no' => $order_no, 'file_name' => $file_name, ]); $response = response()->json($contract->load('dates', 'customer', 'years', 'terminationDetails','renewals')); 'terminationDetails','renewals')); $response->setAttribute('contractFile', $contractFile); return $response;
I found the solution. I removed all about $response variable and I returned this: This way I attach that array to my existing json response.
return response()->json($contract->load('dates', 'customer', 'years', 'terminationDetails','renewals')->setAttribute('contractFile', $contractFile));
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms