SEO Yoast Custom Open Graph Description
I got a site and running the SEO Yoast plugin. I've noticed that this plugin automatically fill the open-graph meta tags in on the webpages when you thick this option. Now that's all great, but it uses the page description also in the open-graph description, and I would like to enter another custom description for open-graph without changing the page meta description. I have not found a way to do this, and I was hoping you guys could help me with this issue.
For whatever page you want to edit those descriptions for, click the social button on the left side of your Yoast SEO widget. You should be able to customize everything from there.
Image included at the link below.
Hope this helps! Good luck.
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML