SEO-wise, Can I Rewrite Image Links Live Via JQuery?
I am designing a rather complex homepage of a website. The page will contain a slider with some images, the path of which has to be corrected on
document.ready. After the path can be determined, I plan to change it in the image tags via jQuery. Until now, these images have had a valid path, but one that will be changed to another valid path.
So, the process is as follows:
- Page loads with some images in the slider (valid URLs pointing to some images)
- jQuery executes and changes the URLs of the images
Is this OK from a SEO perspective?
So if you set the script at document load it's totally fine,
What I can recommend to you is to use some frequently used library such as : https://github.com/aFarkas/lazysizes
In addition to SEO friendly you will get an Mobile friendly version of you images when you specify the required tags so you will benefit from mobile friendly factor: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6196932?hl=en
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → when i send data with ajax(jquery) i don't find the values in controller without form in laravel 5.1
- → DropzoneJS & Laravel - Output form validation errors
- → Knockout JS - How to return empty strings for observable fields
- → How to replace *( in a string
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Sent Variable to Controller via Ajax in Blade
- → AJAX folder path issue
- → KNockout JS - Automatic reload of ajax call