Sending Data To Other Domain By Laravel
I would like to know if this is possible in laravel. I'm a codeigniter developer. I found out that codeigniter cannot allow to receive any data from other domain because I enable the csrf. I need to disable first the csrf to communicate outside of my domain.
I don't know if this is possible in laravel that can communicate to other domain without disabling the csrf. If you have tutorials that can guide me using laravel. Can I ask the link of it? I'm just hoping for your advice for this.
In Laravel you have a
VerifyCsrfToken middleware with a
$except property. Here you can put the URIs that should ignore the CSRF token
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?