Send Header In Get Request Using Laravel Http Client
I want to send Header using Http Client in get() method, let me share my code with you.
I want to pass these headers but don't know how to pass headers in http::get() request
$header = array( 'Authorization: Zoho-oauthtoken ' . $accessToken, 'Content-Type: application/json' );
Use here withHeaders method
Http::withHeaders([ 'Authorization' => 'Zoho-oauthtoken ' . $accessToken, 'Content-Type' => 'application/json' ])->get('https://subscriptions.zoho.com/api/v1/plans');
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms