Securely Sync Folders Over A Public Network
I need to keep the files & folders on two Windows-based, non-domain machines synchronized across a public network.
I was thinking rsync over SSH - but I was wondering if there is a simpler solution? Any possibility of using the sync framework over SFTP/SCP/SSH?
Or I'm open to better ideas?
Figured I'd post what I finally went with - WinSCP - http://winscp.net
Connects via GUI to an SFTP server + supports Local/Remote/Both synchronization + scriptable with command-line/batch interface.
- → Make synchronous orchestrate.io queries
- → Container guarantees when putting a singleton session bean with bean concurrency into service
- → How does synchronization work in Java
- → How make a synchronization with ListView from a dialog window?
- → Synchronized (and volatile) not working as expected after screen off/on
- → Different different threads modifying different indices of a shared list
- → Play a sound, wait for it to finish and then do something?
- → Laravel relatives with sync method
- → Laravel sync many to many with firstOrCreate
- → Git: keep two locations of the same file in sync
- → Are sync ajax calls deprecated in Chrome and Firefox as of 28th Sep 2018?
- → SwiftUI, CloudKit - Can't Load Core Data NSPersistentCloudKitContainer
- → Why prestashop synchronization module return error?