Script To Create Multiple Stored Procedures
I am testing a scenario with a high number of stored procedures in mssql. Is there a way to script creating ~5000 stored procedures? My attempts have been futile.
declare @id int select @id = 1 while @id >=1 and @id <= 1000 begin CREATE PROCEDURE 'SelectAllCustomer'+ convert(varchar(5)) AS SELECT * FROM Customers select @id = @id + 1 end go
Msg 156, Level 15, State 1, Line 7 Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'PROCEDURE'.
Even just adding a parameter to the procedure name is failing:
CREATE PROCEDURE 'SelectAllCustomer'+ 'test' AS SELECT * FROM Customers
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 1 Incorrect syntax near 'SelectAllCustomer'.
Here you go. Pretty straight forward.
declare @id int = 1 , @sql NVARCHAR(MAX) while @id >=1 and @id <= 1000 begin select @sql = 'CREATE PROCEDURE SelectAllCustomer'+ convert(varchar(5), @id) + ' AS SELECT * FROM Customers;' exec sp_executesql @sql select @id = @id + 1 end
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key