Script @php Artisan Package:discover --ansi Handling The Post-autoload-dump Event Returned With Error Code -1073741819
I got some weird error code after I pulled a project out of my github. My first things I do is
composer update, and
php artisan migrate:fresh --seed whenver I get to a new terminal. This time, I'm stuck at
dumpautoload as it generates this error.
composer update generated
Loading composer repositories with package information The "https://repo.packagist.org/packages.json" file could not be downloaded: SSL: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. send of 158 bytes failed with errno=10054 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! https://repo.packagist.org could not be fully loaded, package information was loaded from the local cache and may be out of date Updating dependencies (including require-dev) Nothing to install or update Writing lock file Generating optimized autoload files > Illuminate\Foundation\ComposerScripts::postAutoloadDump > @php artisan package:discover --ansi Discovered Package: awobaz/compoships Discovered Package: facade/ignition Discovered Package: fideloper/proxy Discovered Package: intervention/image Discovered Package: laravel/tinker Discovered Package: laravel/ui Discovered Package: maatwebsite/excel Discovered Package: nesbot/carbon Discovered Package: nunomaduro/collision Discovered Package: spatie/laravel-medialibrary Discovered Package: yajra/laravel-datatables-oracle Package manifest generated successfully. Script @php artisan package:discover --ansi handling the post-autoload-dump event returned with error code -1073741819
Old (cached) local dependencies or composer.lock file may causes problem like this. You can try to reinstall all dependencies after remove all dependencies and lock file.
To remove downloaded dependencies, execute this inside app base dir;
sudo rm -rf vendor/
after that delete
composer.lock file by executing;
sudo rm composer.lock
and finally execute;
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms