Screaming Frog Removes Custom Request Headers
I need your help.
We are working on Angular SPA that uses token-based authentification (our client app gets token from server and saves it to localstorage). Then in each request to our API client adds special custom header with that token. Out server app authenificates user by that token and sends requested data.
Referrer header as browser do.
Who worked with Screaming Frog, please help.
Problem fixed in new version of Screaming Frog
Windows: https://www.screamingfrog.co.uk/products/seo-spider/beta/ScreamingFrogSEOSpider-7.3-beta-6.exe Mac: https://www.screamingfrog.co.uk/products/seo-spider/beta/ScreamingFrogSEOSpider-7.3-beta-6.dmg
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?