Score API - Update Request Returns HTTP 403 Error, (#200) User Cannot Access This Application
I'm developing a game on Facebook and having a problem to update the scores of the players.
The application receives HTTP ERROR 403 from Facebook as a response to the update score Graph API call. When I replay the same HTTP post request from other machines it passes without any error.
- Players are requested for publish_actions during registration
- The application is registered as a game
- The admins of the application don't get the error from FB
- The servers which run the applications are behind a load balance
This can't be networking issue since some update requests pass, this can't also be permission issue since the request is passed when executed from other machines.
Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem or give me a direction to keep on investigating?
HTTP session as recorded by fiddler( XXX is replacing the application access token):
Problem solved. We had country restrictions defined in the Facebook application back office. Since our server is not located in one of the allowed countries the requests sent from that server where rejected by Facebook.
Once we removed the country restrictions everything started to work.
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?