Schema.org - JSON-LD - Best Practice For Services
For a dentist site I'm trying to create a json-ld to help with the seo.
It has a home page with all the services. Teeth whiting, teeth cleaning
What is the best way to list the multiple services?
The head of Google search Gary Illyes recently confirmed schema markup do not directly affect rankings in google search.
If your goal is impacting either Click Thru Rate or Google Map optimization then this could still be beneficial (specifically star reviews on the CTR front).
To answer your question in more detail: How can I make sure Google does not show title and meta tags that has been replaced and no longer in my source code?
If the above applies, here is the documentation it's pretty straightforward: https://schema.org/LocalBusiness
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?