Scaffold Controller Laravel 5.2 Artisan
I am running following command:
php artisan make:controller UserController
This is successfully creating Controller but I want to scaffold it with all the basic methods. How can I do that?
try this one
php artisan make:controller UserController --resource
php artisan make:controller UserController -r
For Laravel 5.4:
Additional option has been added.
php artisan make:controller UserController -m=[MODEL_NAME]
this will make controller with all the resource method and corresponding model
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?