Saving Incorrect Date In MySQL Database
I am writing below code to convert the data to Date.
$date = strtotime($request->input('DueDate')); $Job->DueDate = date('Y-m-d', $date); $Job->save();
But this saves the data as
Try this maybe: (createFromFormat's first argument should be the format which is being received by the user)
$dt = \DateTime::createFromFormat('m/d/Y', strtotime($request->input('DueDate'))); $Job->DueDate = $dt->format('Y-m-d'); $Job->save();
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?