Running Redux Example Without Nodejs Server?
Im newbie with node, redux, webpack and react. I found this examples:
I successfully run the Universal example. But my client doesn't want to run node.js server on production.. Is there anyway I could generate bundle.js at build time and upload everything to their server?
All examples i found use webpack-dev-server (node express server), is it possible to create bundle file and simply serve it as a simple static file?
For angular apps (only client side js), it's easy to serve a bundle for the browser, and then communicate with the backend via ajax, but with server side rendering everything gets more complicated.
The 2 questions I ask myself is: It does really worth all the extra complexity and worlf is: It does really worth all the extra complexity and work on architecture setting and maintaining? Will my innovation turn my project into daily headaches, caused by new development features and possible issues/bugs on production?
If your client is not going to appreciate, or really get much value (from a non-tech point of view), of your server side rendering architecture, maybe is not the best idea to give an extra frame of complexity to your project.
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error