Running An MVC Application Through IIS Results In "Directory Listing Denied"
I have an .Net MVC application which runs fine if I use the build in Visual Studio Webserver. If I use the projects property pages to switch to IIS as the webserver and create a virtual directory for my project, any request I send to the server results in a "Directory listing denied" failure.
Does anyone know a solution for this?
It's an issue with 'extensionless' urls prior to IIS7.
It needs either an ISAPI filter or duplicate routes in the routing table with a .mvc extension. Try ScottGu's blog at weblogs.asp.net.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → SEO tags in Umbraco
- → Add dynamic divs around 6 image urls using jquery
- → ASP.NET Mvc 5 return View with seo friendly url
- → MVC SEO targeting Italy from a .uk.com domain
- → Using an object I never defined in JQuery
- → Pass json data from Google Maps to MVC controller with AJAX
- → Displaying Unique SEO code two times in the URL when change length 2 to 5