Robots.txt Block All Except Lighthouse
I have a staging site, that I want to be able to test via google lighthouse - but do not want google to index it.
When I use this:
User-agent: * Disallow: /
Lighthouse and google are blocked.
I think the user-agent is "Chrome-Lighthouse" for lighthouse (source), but I'm not sure how to write the syntax for robot.txt.
Thank you dbc the link gave me the answer
useragent: * disallow= / useragent: Chrome-Lighthouse allow= /
Based on the comment it should be:
User-agent: * Disallow: / User-agent: Chrome-Lighthouse Allow: /
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?