Robots.txt: Allow Only Major SE
Is there a way to configure the robots.txt so that the site accepts visits ONLY from Google, Yahoo! and MSN spiders?
User-agent: * Disallow: / User-agent: Googlebot Allow: / User-agent: Slurp Allow: / User-Agent: msnbot Disallow:
Slurp is Yahoo's robot
- → Incorrect title with link in google crawler
- → Disallow query strings in robots.txt for only one url
- → Crawling hashbangs without ajax
- → I have a 302 redirect pointing to www. but Googlebot keeps crawling non-www URLs
- → Usage of 'Allow' in robots.txt
- → Preventing search engines from indexing all posts
- → disallow some image folders
- → Robots.txt, php.ini, connect_to_database.php, .htaccess
- → Display initial element in React for bots and screen readers
- → How to (dynamically) change meta tags before the site is scraped in Angular 2?
- → Quickest way to get list of <title> values from all pages on localhost website
- → Settings prerender.io for meteor.js on localhost