"Rip" Shopify Site
Ive got a weird scenario: i recently finished building a site for a marijuana dispensary in California. everything was awesome up until it was ready to publish, then Shopify told us they weren't OK with having Marijuana related matter hosted on their CMS. They ARE, however, ok with their actual "shop" portion being hosted.
Is there a way to "rip" all the theme files to my local machine so i can host it statically, then i will have a redirect to their Shopify store portion?
Any help is appreciated.
You can navigate to your theme and then click Download theme from the menu. The zipped theme folder will be emailed to the store owner email account.
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?