Rich Snippet For Website Not Working
I am using this code to create an review rich snippet, with
$average being the rating given by customers:
echo ' <span itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Review"> <span itemprop="reviewRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Rating"> <span itemprop="ratingValue">' . $average . '</span> / <span itemprop="bestRating">10</span> </span> <span itemprop="publisher" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Organization"> <meta itemprop="name" content="Hentra autos"> </span> </span>';
I used all the attributes (at least, I think), but the stars are not showing on Google. Why?
Okay, so it seems I can't use Rich Snippets for a rating on the whole website, only for ratings of products and that sorts of stuff.
Quality Score from Google AdWords is the thing for website, it seems.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?