Remove Unused Modules
I have created a react app that is currently 327.6 MB large. During development I got a little crazy with installing different modules. I want to streamline my app to remove all these unused node modules and packages. I know about npm prune but I don't completely understand how it works.
npm prune will remove modules not listed in package.json. To remove any specific node package, run the command npm prune package_name
For live-streaming ,If you want to get rid of the unused modules which are specified in devDependencies in package.json file, run this command.
npm prune --production
npm help prune
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error