Remove Rows With Invalid Date And Time Data
below is my sample dataframe.
I need to remove the columns that have an invalid date or time. Therefore rows 3,5,6 should be deleted. I need a way to verify if the date & time columns contain valid date & times.
IIUC, you could use
to_datetime method with
errors=coerce parameter; then use
notna to create a boolean mask to filter
df = df[pd.to_datetime(df['time'], errors='coerce').notna()]
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module