Remove /Public From Url In Laravel
Currently I was working on laravel and im new on it. I keep looking a solutions on my problem and i couldn’t find a solution on this. My laravel work is accessible already without /public in the url I fix this thru .htaccess, but it can be access also with /public in the url. Please see links below for your reference.
my htaccess file
RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
.htaccess files wont work on this, what i did is i update the root directory in my server side.
instead the root will be at public_html I change it to public_html/public
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms