Remove Last Two Rows In A Laravel Collection Object
I am trying to remove the last two row in a Laravel Collection. The size of the Collection can vary, but I will always want to remove the last two. I managed it by doing this, but out of curiosity, do you think there is a better way to do this ?
Here is my way :
$results = $results->reverse()->slice(2)->reverse();
Thanks a lot
The Collection object's slice() method works similarly to
array_slice(), allowing a negative value for the length argument, so you should be able to keep it simple and just do
$results = $results->slice(0, -2);
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?